[LUG] Dialup woes (yeah.. again)

OK, i dial up, authenticate, get assigned an IP address and thats about it !!

I am unable to ping the ppp0 address, the remote address (P-t-P), or anything else !!

I have one ethernet interface (eth0) and loopback (lo) I am trying with 2 different
ISP's still getting the same result.

DNS doesn't work... so running 'route' takes ages and only gives the IP addresses...

Can anyone shed light on how the hell to fix this damn annoying problem ?

Free beer to the person who fixes it...

Neil