[LUG] 2600 meetings: Friday

Now, I'd like to see a few more of you this month.

These meetings are always good fun, and we have a few beers and play with some toys.

Things we're likely to talk about this month:-

DNSCon 5 - what it was like, my talk, other talks, why Blackpool is well nasty.
BT Internet Pay Phones - fun to be had - bring some 50p pieces.

plus the usual array of drink fuelled chat.

it's Friday night, 7pm start at the payphones in Bedford Square, there are four payphones together in a block at the end of Princesshay... look out for us, we'll be around there for a while.

Feel free to contact me off list if you're coming/not coming/want to ask something...

Now I know some of you are a little further afield, but there must be quite a few people who don't show... Also, could someone please post this on the SWLUG and Exeter Uni Lug Lists?

www.2600.uk.co

Matt