Re: [LUG] Blueyonder available from 2/9/02

On Wednesday 28 August 2002 12:44 pm, Phil Vossler wrote:
at last what some of us have been waiting for.....

"http://www.telewest.co.uk/eurobell/broadband.htm";

In http://www.telewest.co.uk/eurobell/technicalspecification.htm

"Linux operating system
It is possible to configure Linux to work with blueyonder broadband Internet,
however our installers will not connect to a PC running Linux, and
unfortunately we are unable to offer any technical support to users choosing
to run this operating system"

Couldn't they at least try to sound friendly?

Tony