[LUG] DNS Con

Well, I know I mentioned it back a bit, but it's starting today..

It's in Blackpool... Accommodation and entrance will cost about 90 quid per person for the weekend (80 if you're sharing a room with another person) plus beer money (c:

Rich and I are driving up from Exeter tonight at about 6.30pm, if people want to go, I'm sure there will be room for a couple more in the car (we're splitting petrol costs)

I'm giving a talk on 'the state of things to come' so it'll be worth the money just to see make a tit of myself surely?

Anyway, if interested email me off list...

Matt