Re: [LUG] ah the joy!

On Mon, 05 Aug 2002 19:45:36 +0000
Lee Quick <leequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why would wvdial work yet Kinternet and KPPP fall flat?

Using "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.8) Gecko/20020204"

Glad to see you back properly!

I never had much joy with KPPP when it came out, and so used wvdial. Its "stupid"
mode has got me on-line with some weird ISPs in the past. As it works so well for me
(at one time using several different ISPs called by different scripts in
wvdial.conf), I've never had the need to try Kinternet.

Others, obviously, have success with both K's.

Terence