[LUG] Old machine up for grabs

Hi,

Since I know some of you manage to find a use for such machines, I have the following free to anyone who wishes to collect (from Tavistock):

486 DX-33, 8meg RAM, 50Meg HD, Mono monitor, Extra serial ports, 10mbps BNC+RJ45 network card, Slackware Linux (2.0 kernel) installed.
Maybe (just) enough for a Smoothwall box?

If anyone is mad enough to be interested, please mail me off list :-)

Thanks,
David.

--
A computer without Windows is like a chocolate cake without mustard.