Re: [LUG] ext resize

Thanks for the tips. Got there in the end, although it took me about
5hrs.

With parted FAT fs grow to fit their partitions, while ext2 this is not
the case. Things would be a whole lot easier if the woody bootdisks had
parted and ext2resize. Ok, it has fdisk but not the resize.

Now I have to fix grub from going into some crazy loop.

-Kai
p.s. on the job front, i like to stare at http://www.jobstats.co.uk and
cry.

I was offered a perm. job interview in Camb. doing python stuff today.
Pity I am going back to Helsinki soonish.