[LUG] accountancy experience required

hi guys,

we are planning to set up IT systems for a company which has 4 branches. obviously this would be open source based - and the client has given a cautious ok to using thin client technology.

the main application which we are hoping they will use is called sql-ledger and is a full featured accounts package (www.sql-ledger.org).

we now have a pressing need for someone to join our venture who has experience in accounts and who would be prepared to learn/support this application. their accountant is used to sage and needs to know that he will be supported if they start using this system.

at the moment this is a volentary effort to set up one branch as a show-case. if the other branches order the same setup then a company can be started which would eventually provide full-time jobs (and bonuses!) for all involved.

i have asked about this before and have had some replies - we have moved things forward but need this extra help.

also, could anyone advise me on where else i could also post this message,

thanks,

kev