[LUG] Debian Med - packaging

From another list

"Vista is listed on our Debian-Med todo list:

? ?http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/research#vista

and we would be glad to support Vista in our Debian-Med project.
The problem is that I'm personally completely unable to do any useful
stuff with Vista even if I would get it packaged right into a Debian
package. ?We certainly need somebody who is able to test and verify
functionality. ?Building proper Debian packages would take the workload
for proper installation from system administrators and using Debian-Med
would bring a really free operating system for medical care"

Obviously there is no reason why anyone should do this, but if anyone did
then their name would no doubt be celebrated forever...

I don't even know if it is a big job or a huge job<g>
--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/