Re: [LUG] New member

Alex Charrett wrote:

On 29 Jul 2002, Philip Dore wrote:

Well if you never ask you'll never go to get, says he sitting at home on
the end of a 2mb ADSL line - only problem is it's with BT Openworld. ;-)

Aah, so thats why you don't mind using the extra bandwith to send out html
email :)

But what is his excuse for top quoting ;)

I tried to send an HTML mail to one of my mailing lists the
other day to check my Python regular expression for catching
HTML messages, but whilst I chose the HTML editor, I forgot to
disable the filter to text setting <doh>. Sending HTML messages
can be harder than it looks...

Don't bother trying to report bugs in GNU Chess using HTML.