Re: [LUG] LUG Support from Linux Orbit

On Saturday 20 July 2002 17:28, you wrote:
Terence McCarthy wrote:
Anyone seen this:

http://www.linuxorbit.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=LUGs&file=index

An offer of webspace and email addresses for LUG's - next time
tell us a little about the link - time is short.

Yeah, you're right, you seem to have hosting pretty much sorted, and I like
the way it is set up, much preferable to just shoving the mail list on
Yahoogroups like the other list I subscribe to!

But if anyone has any opensource/linux type web sites that they would like
domain/web/email hosting for, I'd be happy to set you up an account on my
server for free (or perhaps reduced 'Friends of DCLUG' prices for completely
unrelated sites).

Cheers,

Jon