Re: [LUG] Fwd: Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 released

Nicholas John Murison wrote:

*much strutting of funky stuff*

Does anyone else find the mental image of the entire D&C contingency of
geeks strutting their stuff a tad disturbing?

Reading this thread backwards, I would have sworn it was Nick
Kew who'd be disturbed by the thought of geeks strutting their
stuff.

Anyone going to save me the effort of installing this by
inviting me to see a nice shiny new box with it all installed -
and explain what changed? I'll buy the beer.

More importantly did they bundle GNU Chess 5, and if so what
version?