Re: [LUG] big list of cool software?

On Fri, 19 Jul 2002, Simon Waters wrote:

PS: I found the episodic nature of Hardy's "Far from the Madding
Crowd" plus the implausible coincidences used to maintain the
story line, showed the essential barrenness of ideas, and the
perils of writing to order. I think they prefer it is you claim
to like this kind of rubbish.

Far from the Madding Crowd was one of my GSCE English Literature texts,
I've always thought that the analysis of books that got done in english
lessons rather spoiled the enjoyment of the book itself.  I got a B at the
end of it though.

Just finished reading "Round Ireland with a Fridge" by Tony Hawks (no, not
the stakeboarding chappie), that was pretty fab.

Book reviews in 2 lines by
Alex.

--
What goes "Pieces of seven! Pieces of seven!"?
A parroty error.