Re: [LUG] Win2k server

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 09:32:57PM +0100, Neil Stone wrote:
I need to install Windows 2000 server for an MCP i am studying for (yeah
i know...)  and i was wandering the best way on ensuring i can boot both
linux and W2K,,, Lilo / NT Boot loader etc etc ???

Isn't W2k due for retirement soon ? ;)

I recommend making a grub bootdisk and study the example menu.lst to
understand/write down the chainload command.

If you look there are plenty of HOWTOs on the matter.

On that matter of MCPs, I would avoid them like the plague. Do you
really want to scrape a living from the enemy? BAH!

tip for today: alias tv='finger tv@xxxxxxxxxxx'

-Kai