[LUG] meeting Kernow

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 07:05:22PM +0100, Michael Kent wrote:
truro may be a good idea as it is more likely to be county wide, my only
concern is that with a 2600 that is new it usually gets taken over by 15year
olds that dont know anything and just use it as an excuse to cause trouble.

Yes. I would prefer if we stuck to OSS topics. No one hacks phone
networks anymore(i should say scan or rather sadly listen in on old
analogue networks. a tad stupid imo). And you can't pump 2600 tones down
tel networks in the UK and seize trunk for well over 10 years now. I am
24, but 2600/2400 worked well in South Africa.

And, er.. what are you doing using a HOTMAIL address? :P

There may be a LAN/meet planned for the future in St. Austell where the
old planet13 cafe used to be.

feeling ill from eating too many cheap asda cornish pasties for lunch
-Kai