Re: [LUG] off topic open source question

Steve Marvell wrote:

Is there a British Open Legal documents project? Things like contracts,
terms and non-disclosure, etc.

I'm sure there was, as I stubbled across something looking for
wills.

I suspect though like many professional fields you want to pay
for these, just like most companies probably ought to pay for
free software support, as it gives you a means to seek help and
potentially redress if things get complicated or go pear shaped.

Of course with wills it is too late, so I guess a free will kit
will do just fine ;)