Re: [LUG] kfmclient

On Monday 01 July 2002 23:07, you wrote:
On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 09:42:56PM +0000, Adrian Midgley wrote:
I've been looking at automation in the KDE.

What sort of automation? Saving the session? Automatic logging in?

Well, more like extracting details from a database, composing a
message/document using them and some additional text, and then emailing it or
storing it in an appropriate place.

KDE has automation through DCOP for KMail, I'm not sure to what extent it is
useful as an office integration tool though.

--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/