Re: [LUG] Technical observations on www.cornwall.gov.uk

Paul Hewson wrote:

In my experience of having to read goverment sites, it's not uncommon
for them to be absolute gob shite, actual content notwithstanding.

Actual content notwithstanding??????????

Perhaps the quality of the presentation reflects on the quality of the
content.

Nah it is possible to have good content and a poor presentation,
that was why I never became a TV weather forecaster ;)

The best site was the old CCTA www.open.gov.uk, but they got
absorbed by the Online project, and you now have to dig around
to get to their original and excellent government search engines
and indexes.

I still think the Rover site was appalling, almost exclusively
flash with almost zero content.