Re: [LUG] Please Ignore

Nick Kew wrote:

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Simon Waters wrote:

Demon's outgoing mail service has apparently been totally
stuffed for ages, fortunately I just send direct.

I do relay outgoing mail through demon, and have the strong impression
that reports of it being stuffed are exaggerated.

This past week or so, much else has been stuffed, but the mail still works.

I suspect it is refusing connections at peak times, so Outlook
users don't get to send mail, I haven't heard complaints from
people using MTA relays, but I guess they get one connection
every three hours or so and nobody notices if it is slow around
5PM or 9AM most of the time.