Re: [LUG] Dr Midgley

Adrian Midgley wrote:

On Wednesday 26 June 2002 10:54 am, you wrote:
Anyone else see him on tv ?

We have no control over what the media find newsworthy

Any experience of biological warfare?

The only person I know of with experience is still covered by
the official secrets act, but on the basis of what he won't talk
about we're assuming it was an anthrax experiment in scotland.

I just wondered why you. I would have thought the problem with
stockpiling vaccines is you can't predict the choice of agent
(except through intelligence).

No one seems to expect anything but smallpox or anthrax, but I'd
have thought the wilds of Afghanistan probably have plenty of
nasties, although I'm assured bubonic plague makes a lousy agent
in the absence of rats, and unhygienic living conditions.