Re: [LUG] register Disney / hp and linux

paul wrote:

Just read on the register, that Disney and HP have just signed
up a deal so disney get HP computers with Linux on them,
which is odd considering disney are donating loads of money in
support of the varient of SSSCA which could kill off open
source.

Big companies - the left hand and all that - I wouldn't be
surprised if they have two inconsistent policies. Then again I'd
be surprised if they only had two.

I believe GNU/Linux was used in the compute farm rendering of
one of their recent movies as well.