Re: [LUG] 1st net linux compatible ISP

On ke, kesä?? 19, 2002 at 07:40:08 +0100, paul wrote:
according to practical internet, issue July 2002 bt are Linux friendly, as
are demon

Linux friendly? All isps work with linux, and i am sure none of them
offer call center support.(ok maybe uklinux does)

to move to this esp now I have a yahoo messenger program for Linux (works
great under Linux suse 8. still need to test properly but it does install

Forget proprietary IM systems, use Jabber.org! (It also works with Yahoo
btw). see jabberview.org for servers.

About webcams, the linuxbrit.co.uk guy recommends Phillips and i believe
him.
http://www.smcc.demon.nl/webcam/
I have a logitech, and i have tried my best and failed at getting it
running under linux. :(

btw, Paul use plain text for mails. And please do not quote whole
messages, its bad style.

Cheers
-Kai
--