Re: [LUG] GnuPG signatures

On Tuesday 18 June 2002 8:34 pm, Neil Williams wrote:
On Tuesday 18 June 2002 5:20 pm, Kai Hendry wrote:
Well, I do not think there is much point in signing an email to a friend
who is using hotmail.com for example, I agree. But if their client can
support gpg, why not?

That brings me full circle. Clients that do handle gpg, don't handle it
uniformly.

How do my signed emails appear to you in Mutt, Kai?

oops, I received your answering post just as this was being sent. Ne'er mind.
It's only bandwidth!!!!

:-))))

(not bothering to sign this one, just to be different.)

--

Neil Williams