Re: [LUG] Ssearching previous terminal ouput

On 10-Jun-2002 at 12:59:11 Tony Atkin wrote:
Konsole has a facility to search the history through the "Edit - Find
in History" menu option.  Konsole seems to hold 1000 lines by default
but this can be changed with "Settings - History".

The above refers to Konsole 1.1 on kde3.  Don't confuse with the
command line history (using the up arrow).

Damn! I'll have a look at my KDE3 at home. Unfortunately I've only got
kconsole 1.0.1 at work (KDE 2). As such there is no 'edit - find' menu :-(

John.