[LUG] Linux reviews for the Herald Express.

Just got a mail from Chris who writes the computer section for the Herald Express,  he has asked me if I can write a reader review for Linux as being a user I can give a better opinion of the software.   I can write one for Suse 8,  can any other members of the group perhaps write something for other distributions,  ? 700 - 800 words.

I may need some help,  I can start off but perhaps other members could check the finer details of the review.  e.g I can send a draft to the lug and ask for comments.

Any reviews should be 700 - 800 words,

This is our chance to really promote Linux esp in the light of yet more MS LIES / FUD.   if not distribution reviews then perhaps articles on how Linux has helped people.  I will ask about this though.   I will also throw in a plug for the Lug,  as a means of support for Linux.

I would be grateful for any help

Paul

Lynx friendly