Re: [LUG] re LUG Graphics cards

What graphics cards in the GEforce range are the group using as I am
planning to upgrade my banshee eventually,  as It keeps giving me lines on
the screen only during boot up though,  it does not seem to affect X or
Windows at all.

GeForceII MX - Works well with Mandrake, good 3D rendering with Nvidia's drivers
              Overclocks with nvclock (find out the settings in windows if you
              can otherwise if you go too far, X crashes)

Andy Weir