RE:[LUG] Unknown BIOS password

Removed the battery and replaced with new as I've no idea
how old the original was. Wife now perfectly happy running
SuSE 7.1 and I have my machine all to myself. :-)
I've scoured the manual and motherboard and found no
sign of a jumper to clear the BIOS so I guess this was the
only way left open to us.

I've never set any passwords in the BIOS on any of my machines.
In home use the BIOS is usually the last avenue of attack and
the rest (as always) is a matter of trust.

Keith