Re: [LUG] Mandrake download

Paul,

Let me know your address and I will put it in the post. Not quite sure why  I picked
it up as I already  run Mandrake 8.1.

Cheers,

Pete.

Paul Sutton said:
Hi

At the open source day there were copies of Mandrake download ed,  could
someone please send me a copy if I send them a SAE,  as the local paper
(herald express) has computer section and the author is looking at Linux,
and it going to attempt a review,  I tried to send an e-mail but it's on
kmail which is now on my dead computer, I wrote and offered to send a copy
of Suse personal 7.1 to him,  and or a copy of mandrake (this would be
chepaer).  If you send two copies I can send two in so he can pass on to the
person who wrote in.

In the meantime if anyone who can get the herald express gets the saturday
issue for the next few weeks they can read any articles and possibly
contribute and offer help. I am not sure if there will be anything on
saturday.

Paul

Thanks for any help.  I may not be able to make the install day however best
of luck with it,