RE: [LUG] A bit bit off topic but has anybody heard of Pick databases?

Thanks Paul, Steve & Tom.

SHDC seems to use Pick for quite a lot of things including
some of the more heavy weight ones Like
council tax and electoral roll. They also use Oracle,
sqlserver and Access. Must amount to a fair
old bit in terms of licence fees.

Anyway your contribs much appreciated and I now feel
sufficiently informed for the role that I am applying
for which is not primarily Pick (thankyou Lord).

Thanks
Chris