RE: [LUG] Internet Connection....

Couldn't see any iptables or ipchains that would stop the
inbound data...

I can ping the local ppp adaptor but no others
(www.force9.net etc.) also name resolution > does not work !!

Me Stuck Guys !!!

Herlelp !

Neil

Tried tracerouting?
It's possible you aren't being allocated a gateway via the DHCP isn't
it?

I'm running out of ideas though, perhaps I could telnet in and have a
look... No... Wait........