RE: [LUG] Re: Multimedia CD's

Dear Jody,

How about...

Mount -t iso9660 -o unhide /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom

Or something similar?

Dear All,

   Rather frivolous I know, but does anyone know how to mount/play the
multimedia section of music CD's.  When I insert these cd's I am
prompted whether I would like to treat them as audio or data, if data is

selected it will not mount.  I have found a linux alternative to
everything so far but this ones got me stumped.  Any ideas??

Jody Dunstan.