Re: [LUG] Peru - amazing.

On Sunday 05 May 2002 13:52, you wrote:

Anyone do Spanish?

http://www.gnu.org.pe/carta1.html

And see The Register.

10 points for a picture of the Congressman, and another 10 for th etext of
the Bill.  Where is the Peruvian equivalent of Hansard when you need it?

Given that our local MP Ben Bradshaw is a Foreign Minister, I think a
question to him or from him to his boss in public "does the FM intend to
visit Peru" with the usual supplementary thing would be very much in order
and interesting to see the answer into the boot.

My favourite aunt lived in a cave in Peru for a while, seeking traces of the
earliest cultivation of the Potato.  They didn't find it there.

--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/