Re: [LUG] Licences preventing the user from using other OSes?

so If I dual boot the system with very LIttle for windows, and the rest for
Linux,  don't add windows to my boot manager I can run LInux, and never touch
windows,  I am not breaking their laws as I my copy of windows is still with
the system.

Out of interest is this a legal requirement in every couhtry this dictator
thinks he owns, Here is a real warning the more MS bully the other countries
and the US government to do the same,  the more events like Sept 11 th we
will have,  until some terror group have the sense to bomb a large campus
just north of redmond, WA, USA,.  with the message you have no legal
duristiction in our country,  neither does your government so mind your own
business there is no legal requirement to use Microsoft windows,  and while
we respect copyright,  we also respect democracy and freedom of choice, so
get lost.   Rather than free software being to blame for funding terror,  and
piracy,  it's peoples resentment at being told what to do that causes terror,
the next terror group to hit USA will make sure that their action makes Sept
11 look like a cheap fireworks display.  and keep on doing so until the US
backs down and lets countries run the software they want.

Paul