Re: [LUG] playstation 2 !!

paul wrote:

Yikes,  when I last looked I was Just under 1000,  on a k6/2 something I was
a bit gutted about, as I hoped to go over the 1000bmps threshold

Tis worth a mention that after changing out the mobo,cpu and ram restarted and windows took
2 hours to sort out all drivers needed to be reinstalled not to mention the XP activation crap!
Which took some convincing that i was me!

So after i finally got redmonds bloat working i restarted and selected Linux from the lilo menu and guess what....

Linux started without a single hiccup! Nothing not so much as a whoa wot the hell happened to the PC! All it did was run very,very quickly! :)

Average frame rate in Unreal Tournament 154fps! This was at 1024x768 32bit all settings maxed out.
A small adjustment to FSB 138mhz had the athlon hitting 1500mhz+ (xp 1800)
Nvtweak 190/436 on the GF ti saw UT storm to 200frames per sec!

Tuxracer is sweet too!