Re: [LUG] Supermarket Security

Because javascript is run client-side there is no way to hide the code.
You'll find many sites run javascript of some sort or another and you'll
be able to read the code of them too.

It's only a security failure on their part if they've put big holes in
the code, the ability to view the code in itself is not a problem.  All
the secure stuff should run server-side anyway.

Alex.