[LUG] Supermarket Security

Hi
       I've just been mailing my online supermarket about a problem
       I have had with their site. While attempting to discover what
       is going on I've discovered that I can read their Javascript code.
       Does this constitute a breach of security on my part? And,
       what is more important, is this a security failure on their part?
       Comments anyone?
Keith
--
SuSE 8.0 Linux on 700Mhz AMD Duron 128MB RAM 20GB HD