RE: [LUG] Default application...

Neil Said:
I want to get Opera registered as the default web browser on
my system.
anyone know how to do this, i am using RedHat 7.2 (ATM) in Gnome and
sawfish.

I think, but I'm not 100% sure (as I don't use X), that you put 'export
BROWSER=<path to opera>" in your .bashrc

Sorry if I'm totally offline, but I hope this helps.