Re: [LUG] REVIEW

Good suggestion, may also include pdf download as I can also save in PDF,
better get working.

Paul

On Wednesday 24 April 2002 22:06, you wrote:
On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 08:50:40PM +0000, paul Sutton wrote:
I am currently working on a review for Doomlegacy,  which I send a
message about recently,  yep,  as I only have the Linux version it's
being written under Linux with openoffice,  yep 100% open source review,
and even doom is now released with sourcecode,  I will try and save as
html,  and will probably just gzip the file and attach to e-mail or
something.

Or you could set it up on a wbe page with an Open Office doc download.

Steve "writes everything pretty in LaTeX" Marvell