Re: [LUG] Holiday inn

Paul Weaver wrote:

Bit ot, but some of you seem to know exeter well..

How far is holiday inn from the uni, and train station?

I think its on the edge of town, other side of heavitree, near the motorway.
2 bus rides, £8 in a taxi, 20 minute drive @ night, 40 minute rush hour etc.

Sounds about right.

Very near the new/future Met. Office site, who I hope will have
some delegates at the event.

I have to go pretty close to get into town, but I hope to make
an early start of things on Saturday, so if a couple of people
want a lift. I'll try and make it down Friday evening to meet
you, drop us your mobile number.

Met office forecast is for good weather for indoor events -
probably just as well, but the University has some lovely
grounds for lunchtime picnics or soaking up the sun.

Dare say Exeter may confound the forecasters and stay sunny.

Simon