Re: [LUG] New E-Mail Address

Matt Lee wrote:

Presume I get the N bus to the campus, but I'm lost from there on.

If you got through the main entrance to the University, up the
hill with the library on your left, car parks on your right, you
turn right opposite the Great Hall.

Maths is the first building after the pond on the left, it use
to have a giant fossil outside it. Also has a "balcony" cut into
the end of the building, half way up.

I also have flyers for the forthcoming 2600 meeting (May 3rd) that I would
like to be able to hand out if possible.

Hmm.. and what precisely would they do, remembering phone
phreaking and hacking are illegal in this country ?