Re: [LUG] RedHat 7

Ray Smith wrote:
Could you mail me your address Lee. I have a DVD drive so I don't mind
bunging you a few sobs for the disk and effort.
My cdr are pretty cheepo jobs and I used 5 to make a 3 set mandrake distro
so I'd hate for you to waste all that time burning cd's ;-)

Ray

(it's so weird sending mail using outlook with linux, yet strangly
satisfying knowing I can dial up for free with AOL)

The Address is,

4 Baber Court,
St Dominick,
Nr Saltash,
Cornwall,
PL12 6TJ.

Will have the first test DVD copied tomorrow if it works all well and good if not i will put the CD iso images onto the DVD instead if thats okay?

Hmm outlook... it is also very amusing installing Quicktime for Windows with Codeweavers Wine ;)

Hi ray,

I am currently trying to duplicate the Suse 8.0 DVD with a
pioneer DVD/ram drive i think i can fit it if i leave out the sources.If
it works about a fiver per DVD should cover the 4.7gb media costs.If you
want the CD's post me 7 blanks and enough postage to cover.

---