From: Neil Williams <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 8:24 PM
Subject: Re: [LUG] RedHat 7

On Wednesday 24 Apr 2002 7:01 pm, Ray Smith wrote:
Does anyone have any RH 7 disks I could borrow for a couple of days.
I have a burner & plenty of blank disks & want to do a test install to
see
how well my ati rage fury pro copes with it.

I have RH7.2 and I have burnt some CD's from the DVD images. (but those
are
my own master discs).

I'll be bringing the DVD and the DVD laptop on Saturday. Will you be
there?

--

Neil Williams
neil@xxxxxxxxxxxx