Re: [LUG] Exeter

Theo Zourzouvillys wrote:

Maybe i've missed a posting, but...

Just a few.. ;)

Where at the uni will we be?

Laver building - aka The Maths Department - a big building
approximately equidistant from both Student Union bars, assuming
things haven't changed to much.

The www.dclug.org.uk site has a map I think, but failing that
the departments of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Engineering are
spread along and just down from the ridge of the hill. Each with
their own huge building, which together with the maps at main
entrances to the big Exeter Uni campus should get everyone to
the Maths building easy enough.

The student members were promising to poster things nicely,
although I don't know if they have actually printed any posters
for the task in hand.... failing that we have some that can be
used.

What time does it start?

10:00, speeches 10:30, you are on at 11:30.