Re: [LUG] Micro$oft

Andrew Rogers wrote:

While reading Linux Format's website I found this link to a news
article. Apparently Micro$oft has banned inter-operability between Linux
and Micro$oft products - how will Samba fair?

http://news.com.com/2010-1075-882846.html

yeah i read that too, it don't surprise me. They seem to be stomping on anything which offers
an alternative to the microsoft way.
I am very,very close to binning Xp altogether not because the OS is crap, but because i am starting to get really uncomfortable with microsoft's attitude.
Plus im fairly pissed that my mp3's having been hijacked to WMA format and i cant play them unless i use mediaplayer in windows. grrr
uncomfortable