Re: [LUG] secure ftp?

On 10-Apr-2002 at 15:26:06 Simon Waters wrote:
I've never seen a BIND 9 crash - I know from changelogs that
assertion failures are possible, but I regard that as a design
decision, and I've never seen it.

Must admit that our last bind 'crash' was way back with version 4 as far as
I remember. I've had assertion failures with some of the beta versions I've
run, but then I only run them on my PC or the test Sun systems. No failures
on 'stable' versions.

John.