[LUG] secure ftp?

Hi there does any body out there know to set up a
secure ftp server, and also what client software
should/can I use (unfortunately the client software
has to be windows based :( ).

Unfortunately one of my servers has been hacked into!!
twice by the same person! this person even had the
cheek to phone the office!!
I am pretty certain ftp is the weakest link in the
chain.

I am taking other precautions, such as dummy shells,
and trip-wire (although trip-wire does not actually
stop the person, but gives you an idea of what this
person has done), I have also disabled all un-needed
network services.

your time answering my queries is VERY much
appreciated

Cheers and thanks

Jody Salt