Re: [LUG] SMS text messaging to mobile phones

On Monday 18 March 2002 18:48, you wrote:

But to be honest most of the time I just
use my palm with SMS link, this acts just like a mail client via the
Irda link to my nokia.
Jody.

I've got a Palm 3e which will swap business cards with my Nokia, and I've got
the Laptop to recognise the existence of another infrared transmitter out
there but not got networking going over it.

Off topic: did the Palm - Nokia link software come with your Palm or was it
an aftermarket buy?

--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/