Re: [LUG] SMS text messaging to mobile phones

If you have an Orange mobile, www.orange.net will provide you with a mailbox @orange.net and they have SMS notification of new emails (date & subject). Any email to sms@xxxxxxxx gets piped to a program called mail2sms via procmail which munges the message body into the subject and passes to my orange.net account which smses me...

J.