Re: [LUG] advertising

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 07:54:46PM +0000, kevin bailey wrote:

sorry steve - must have missed a posting - what is this for????

Getting a bit of exposure for OSS companies. I am planning some
advertising in the North Devon Journal, and was wondering if people
who covered North or Mid Devon wnated to join forces to get some money
off.

The Busines editor has said he'll write some editorial to go with
it. Face to Face IT (free sponsored IT advise) has written a thing
about licensing and OSS in their news letter (5000 SMEs get it next
month).

I was saying that if people want to join together, and I get enough,
I'll throw in the open day advert for nothing.

But nobody replied, so I'm on my own and can;t afford to sponsor the
advert for the open day.

Steve