Re: [LUG] has ever thing gone quiet no Lug chat since wednesday?

Neil Williams wrote:

.....it doesn't find the #include <> files for KDE or Qt. (very helpful)).

....Jade which I can't find on the CD's) and it still
complains about something called libz which isn't installed on the (working)
Mandrake installation.

gnorpm is your friend.

Look for "zlib" in WebFind... on mine zlib-devel-1.1.3-12

Zlib must be on Mandrake as well me thinks, probably already
installed, last time I installed it seperately for an OS was
Solaris 8, even then it is suppose to be bundled, but the
Solaris docs forgot to mention what package it was bundled in,
so I installed it from the Big Admnin site.

zlib is compression tools IIRC.